Pays Over Christmas and New Year
There is one more payday before Christmas – on Tuesday 15 December.
The next one is Tuesday 29 December. The Payroll Team won’t have long to process this pay (as the office will be closed) so we need kindergartens to send in their returns a little early.
- On Friday 18 December send in Returns/Staff Hour count for:
- Week of 14-18 Dec; and
- Prediction for the following week, Monday 21 (for part-year) and Tuesday 22 (for full-year)
- On Monday 21 or Tuesday 22 December (your last day) send in amended Returns/Staff Hour count for those days by 9am.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Porirua office and someone in the team can help you. Or you can email email@example.com .
Ohakune Kapa Haka
The tamariki at Ohakune Kindergarten took part in the Ruapehu Māori Cultural Festival. This festival is an important celebration in their community and it showcases the unique aspects of the Māori culture in schools and early childhood centres through Kapa haka and drama.
This year was slightly different with the festival being filmed in classrooms across the region and then uploading the video to share, (that thing called Covid!!)
Here is a link to their video.
The Maxwell Playgroup has now closed and there are a number of great resources available to kindergartens.
If you want to view these, please be at the Maxwell hall on Wednesday, 9 December at 3.30pm.
- Plastic car and trikes
- 14 small chairs + small plastic chairs
- 3 small plastic slides
- Large plastic blocks
- Wooden blocks
- Bucket of small wooden blocks
- Toy baby cot 2 tonka trucks
- Large outdoor wooden tip truck
- Small outdoor wooden tip truck
- Baby toys
- 2 dolls
- 10 wooden puzzles
- Dress ups
- Play tents
- Mini tramp
- Two plastic push toys
- Small activity table
- Baby books
- Large swiss ball
- Small box plastic animals
- Box large duplo
- Large floor mat
- Baby activity gym mat
- Cushions and cot blankets
- 2 painting aprons
- First aid kit
- Portable CD player
- Large red blanket
- Family corner items
- Musical instruments
This Week On Facebook
Thank you for taking the time to read Kōrero.
Don't forget to check out some of the stories listed down the side menu. Just click between the stories of use the Kōrero bar to come back to this page.